CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Practicum!!

Hey to everyone that keeps up to date with my blog. Guess What!!!! I am starting my practicum this week, Practicum is a course that I have to take through college and we go and observe an interpreter or just go interact in the Deaf community. I am being placed at (ASD)Deaf School. I am super excited about it. I am a little nervous but I think it will be good. There is also a possibility that I will be able to go visit some of the Deaf-Blind individuals in our community and just spend some time with them and chat. This will be a great experience for me and I will learn A LOT, but I am super nervous and excited.
So there will be more to come as I go through with this. I hope everyone enjoys seeing what goes on in the life of a college student going to be an Interpreter.

0 comments: