CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Interpreting!!!

Well today I interpreted at church again for a 3 year old. I love working with her every time I work with her it makes me smile. It is amazing to see how much ASL she knows and she is only 3. Today we during Bible story it was hard to keep her attention but after all she is only 3 its hard to keep any 3 years old attention. After the Bible story and during the church time we get to play. Today we played with puzzles, cars, and when we were waiting for her mother to come back and get her we started playing dress-up. She had a pink hat the she would put on me and then she would get other objects and make me hold them or she would put them on me.
It is just such a joy being able to work with her. I love interpreting and I love working with kids. It is amazing to see God work and I think God is making a path for my future. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me.

0 comments: