Hey Everyone,
I just have a song stuck in my head. On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again. Anyways the reason I have that song stuck in my head is because I am heading out of town for the weekend. First road trip by myself YAY! LOL
Anyways, I have not had my interview yet for the SSP job. I go in on Monday for the interview. I am nervous but I know that God has full control of this and if it is not his plan for me to have this job or get this position. Then I know it will be okay. You just have to trust Him.
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will update again next week to let you all know how the interview went. Thanks again!
Snack anyone?
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment