CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Update!

Sorry its been forever since I last updated my blog. Put my interview went well with the SSP position and I am in there files to be able to do that now.

To get you up to date I finished my practicum last week. I am really going to miss hanging out with those kids. It was a great experience and I learned a lot from volunteering there. I am hopefully going to try to volunteer there more. I think I found what I would like to do with my future. I am thinking of working with children and sign language; if those correlate that would be great if they don't that would be fine also. I am still not exactly sure what I want to do once I get my BA degree but I still have a little more time to try to figure that out.

Oh yea I had a great time on my first road trip. It was awesome just getting to be able to drive and hang out with my friends. While hanging out with my friends I got to tour Louisiana, we went fishing and shopping and just have a great time. I also got to meet someone while I was down there. We have been talking for about a month now. So I guess we will see what will come out of this. I can't wait to go back down there and hang out with my friend.

Well I can't really think of anything else that I need to update you with.
I hope everyone has a great summer.

0 comments: