CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Guess What

Hey Everyone!

Its been crazy again! With getting a new job and doing side jobs. Its been fun and interesting and I am loving it. I am finally happy with what I am doing.
I am almost finished with my Practicum. I love every second of being at the Deaf School. The kids are so sweet. I have one little kid in particular that always hangs out with me when I am there. She is about 4 years old. Just so cute and sweet.
I am still signing at a Church for a young girl also. I love doing that. The little girl and her family are so sweet and such a blessing.

Guess What!! I have a interview to see if I would be able to start helping SSP(Service Support Provider) for the Deaf-Blind. I am super excited! I am hoping God will lead. I know he will I just have to trust Him. So we will see I will update as soon as I know something about it.

Well I am on spring break now that means its almost summer and this semester will be over with. This will be the first summer that I haven't gone to college since I graduated high school. I have been going ever since the summer after I graduated first break ever this will be nice.

Well I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

0 comments: