Hey everyone!
This weekend was a Deaf Revival at a church that I work at as an interpreter. I had so much fun and had a great experience. It was awesome. I worked with all the little kids. Most of the kids were under the age of 10 and we had a lot of them that are deaf. It was a lot of fun and I believe this is what I am a suppose to do with me live something with kids and deafness. I just love it.
I have been told twice within two days that I have A LOT of patience. So I think God gave me that patience to be able to work with children maybe. I guess we will wait and see. I can't wait till I go back to work and play with the children.
HAD A BLAST!!!!!
Snack anyone?
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment