CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update Don't Give Up

Hey everyone. I know it has been a while since I last updated. Well I am now certified to interpret in Arkansas only a level 1 but hey its a level. I would have never thought I would be here at this point today. I am learning and growing so much in my sign language. I just keep getting many opportunities opening my way. I am helping teach an ASL class, and our students are so motivated and eager to learn. I just loving seeing them and how they want to learn so bad. I am glad God is directing my path sometimes I wonder will 'what if' but then I think God has it. God continues to lead me in new directions. I just love seeing what God is doing with my sign language. When I was growing up my parents always said I would be doing sign language and working with children. I always said I would not do that. Well this past week I worked and VBS and guess what I did. I worked with children and interpreted for them. God is doing many things and sometimes I just need to learn to listen.
So if you ever have a passion about something and you struggle or get discouraged. Don't Give Up! Keep going and do it. If you believe in yourself and set your mind to do it. YOU CAN!!!

0 comments: